When customers purchase UL 1007 electronic cables, they often do not know the specific specifications of UL1007 electronic cables, which leads to the problem that the use of electronic cables does not match the actual needs of their products. So how to choose the right and appropriate electronic cables?
We should start with understanding the specific parameters of the UL1007 electronic wire. Only by understanding the specific specifications and parameters of the UL1007 electronic wire can we choose the appropriate electronic wire product according to our needs!
The following is an introduction to the specific parameters of UL1007 electronic wire:
1. Rated temperature of UL1007 electronic wire: 80℃;
2. Rated voltage: 300V;
3. Wires Insulation: PVC
4. Conductor: use single or stranded 32-16AWG bare copper or tinned copper;
Five, environmental protection requirements: in line with ROHS standards
4. It can pass UL VW-1 and CSA FT1 vertical flame resistance test;
5. With acid and alkali resistance, oil resistance, moisture resistance, mildew resistance and other characteristics.
6. Mainly used in the internal connection of electrical appliances, automobiles, lighting, toys, and electronic equipment.
Contact: Lynn Long
Phone: 0086 13640200141
Add: No. 19, Minye Street, Zhufoling Community, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City, China