The selection of the power cable model should be determined according to factors such as environmental conditions, laying methods, electrical equipment requirements and product technical data. While considering the above factors, the following principles should be followed:
1. aluminum-core cables should be used in general environments, and copper-core cables should be used in places with severe vibration and special requirements; copper-core cables should be used in large-scale important public buildings.
2. For buried cables, armored cables with outer sheaths should be used; in places where there is no possibility of mechanical damage, plastic sheathed cables or lead-clad cables with outer sheaths can also be used;
3. Steel wire armored cables should be used for buried laying in soils where displacement may occur (such as swamps, quicksands, large buildings), and measures can also be taken to eliminate the stress on the cables due to cable displacement, such as reserved Cable length, use sheet piles or rows of piles to reinforce the soil, etc.
4. In the soil with chemical corrosion or stray current corrosion, it is not suitable to lay cables in the ground. If it is necessary to bury the ground, use anti-corrosion cables or take measures to prevent the cables from corroding by stray currents.
5. Cables laid in pipes or pipes should be plastic sheathed cables or bare armored cables.
6. When laying cables in cable trenches or cable tunnels, there should be no flammable and prolonged outer sheath, and bare armored cables, bare lead cables or flame-retardant plastic sheathed cables should be used.
7. Cables with outer sheath or all-plastic power should be used for overhead laying.
8. When cables are laid in places with large height differences, plastic insulated cables, non-drip cables or dry insulated cables should be used.
9. Four-core cables should be used in three-phase four-wire lines.
10. The important backup trunk line (such as the tie line between the backup generator set and the transformer) can be fire-resistant cables.
Dongguan Fengzhan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd specializes in the production of PVC wires, high temperature wires and multi-core cables. Welcome to inquiry.
Contact: Lynn Long
Phone: 0086 13640200141
Add: No. 19, Minye Street, Zhufoling Community, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City, China