1). Overview of voltage specifications in various countries
At present, there are roughly two voltages used in indoor electricity in various countries around the world, namely 100V~130V and 220~240V. 100V, 110~130V belong to low voltage, such as the voltage in the United States, Japan, etc. and on ships. The reason for using low voltage is mainly for safety. 220~240V is called high voltage, which includes 220 volts in China and 230 volts in the UK. As in many European countries, the focus is on efficiency. In countries that use 220-230V voltage, 110-130V voltage is also used, such as Sweden and Russia.
Dongguan Fengzhan Electronic Technology Co., Ltd introduces the voltage classification of various countries:
①100V: Japan and South Korea
②110~130V: 30 countries including Taiwan, the United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Cuba, Lebanon, etc.
③220~230V: China, Hong Kong (200V), Britain, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand, Holland, Spain, Greece, Austria, Philippines, Norway about 120 countries
2). Power Cable Adapter for overseas travel
1. National standard plugs are used in China, Australia, New Zealand and Argentina, and have three flat heads.
2. American standard plugs are used in the United States, Canada, Japan, Brazil, the Philippines, Thailand and other countries/regions and Taiwan, and have the characteristics of one round and two flat plugs.
3. British standard plugs are used in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, India, Pakistan, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Maldives, Qatar and other countries and regions, and have three square heads.
4. European standard (German standard) plugs are used in Germany, France, the Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Austria, Belgium, Hungary, Spain, Sweden and other EU countries as well as South Korea, Russia and other countries. There are two features. Round head.
5. South Africa standard plugs are mainly used in South Africa, India and Russia, and have three round heads. There are also Italian standard (Italian standard) plugs, Swiss standard (Swiss standard) plugs and so on.
In some cases, foreign conversion plugs use multiple standards in the same country or region.
Contact: Lynn Long
Phone: 0086 13640200141
Add: No. 19, Minye Street, Zhufoling Community, Tangxia Town, Dongguan City, China